Teeth Cleaning in Sydney
Wondering where to get your teeth cleaned in Sydney? Look no further than Dental Suite.
Our team of professionals are equipped with the skills, knowledge and experience to help you fight dental disease. By opting for teeth cleaning services, you’ll be keeping your oral health in pristine condition while ensuring your teeth are protected for life. Don’t let the accumulation of debris dampen your smile. Invest in professional teeth cleaning by a team of dental hygienists from Dental Suite regularly and watch your smile brighten with every visit. Get in touch with us today.
Our Teeth Cleaning Process
- Physical Examination – Our dentists will conduct a physical analysis of your entire mouth. We will check your teeth and gums for any dental concerns and ensure it is safe to proceed.
- Removing plaque and tartar – Our dentists will use a scaler to remove plaque and tartar from your gums and between your teeth.
- Toothpaste cleaning – We will use a high-powered electric brush to deep clean your teeth and removes any left-over tartar. Our dentists will utilise a gritty toothpaste that gently scrubs your teeth.
- Expert flossing – an expert flossing session will get deep between your teeth and locate any spots of concern.
- Fluoride Treatment – after rinsing your mouth, our dentist will apply a fluoride gel over your teeth. This will protect your teeth and help fight against cavities for several months.
Teeth Cleaning in Sydney – Frequently Asked Questions
How much does tooth cleaning cost?
On average the cost of teeth cleaning for adults in Sydney can range between $200-$250. However at Dental Suite we do not offer a fixed price as the final cost is dependent on a range of factors. This includes the severity of the case, whether other dental services are required, and what tools or techniques are being used to ensure your teeth remain in the best condition possible. For more information on pricing and our teeth cleaning services contact the team at Dental Suite today.
Is it good to do tooth cleaning?
The simple answer is yes. Getting professional teeth cleaning services will improve the quality of your teeth and will ensure your smile remains healthy for years to come. Professional teeth cleaning aims to prevent the development of cavities, oral cancer and nasty oral diseases. Choose a professional team of dentists such as the team at Dental Suite and enjoy your beautiful and healthy smile.
Is dental cleaning painful?
A normal dental cleaning session should not cause you any pain. However, there may be cases where external dental issues can cause concern. For example, suppose you have complicating factors, such as inflamed gums, tooth decay, increased sensitivity, or undetected oral diseases. In that case, you may find that the teeth cleaning process causes you pain or irritation. If this happens, let your dentist know right away, and we’ll find a solution that works best for your dental health.
What is the best method of teeth cleaning?
Scaling and root planning is the best method for teeth cleaning. This is because it smooths out the tooth’s surface and removes any tartar and plaque that exists. It is also beneficial for those who may suffer from dental diseases such as gingivitis or periodontitis.
Ready for a healthier smile? Contact us today for more information about teeth cleaning in Sydney.